Dad: Why do you think they do that?
Girl: Because the companies who make these try to trick the girls into buying the pink stuff instead of stuff boys want to buy. [x]
that awkward moment when a child understands the harm of forcing gender roles better than most grown male politicians.
I’m surprised that I haven’t reblogged this, to be honest.
I love that last gif. She looks so frustrated. Like “Um, hello, obviously girls and boys can like anything why doesn’t anybody get that???”
She does have a point though..
Kids who are smarter than adults though.
reasons to date me
- no pressure to wear pants in my presence
- or any clothes at all really
- but it’s up to you
- u can be big spoon or little spoon
- totally your choice
- i’m always ready to make out
- also u don’t even have to buy me things just maybe an ice cream cone every once in a while that’s it
- i’ll let you lick it though
- i mean the ice cream cone
- well not just the ice cream cone
Catching fire + colours
omg i am laughing so hard at the Miss Universe costume category
you got poland lookin nice
Namibia workin it
Costa Rica goin big, what did you expect
Haiti fuckin rockin it
Great Britain got damn
Switzerland hell yeah
we had to be a fucking transformer
is this real life
reblogging this again just to add
canada HAD TO BE a fuckign mountie are you kidding me
but did you guys see this:
I had wings once. They were strong. They were stolen from me.